TM VSR 10 upgrades

DaveAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, my name is David and I'm quite new to airsoft and I bought a VSR 10 and want to upgrade it, can anyone tell me the best parts to put in the VSR 10? I want good range and accuracy. By the way the max FPS limit for snipers at the sites I play at is 500 FPS. Also what is the most recommended brand of bbs for airsoft sniping and what weight?

• Head Moderator

There is lots of information about this, type "VSR" into the search and read through the results.

Most recent VSR topic started was

• Supporters

There are many different routes of upgrade to go down. Try searching into the search function "VSR10 upgrades" and have a look at all the different brands you can use and all the different parts. Each person has their own view on what's best.

For BBs,  you want to use minimum .4g BBs, preferably .43g(making sure your hop can lift this). Brand wise, most people recommend Geoffs, I haven't used them yet, I have been quite happy with the ASG precision, and they have just brought out the .43g BB's this week! 

Archived