Going to be moving to the UK soon, Looking for people to play with in the Reading area

Spaztoid1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm going to be moving to the UK soon from Hong Kong and was wondering if theres anyone in the reading area up to play with? Also don't really know which sites there are good and am up to any recommendations!

On your doorstep is the mall which (I've not been) is supposed to be an excellent cqb site and a good few people on here go to. Also absolute airsoft which is a woodlands site that a few people on here go to 

6 minutes ago, Jay91 said:

On your doorstep is the mall which (I've not been) is supposed to be an excellent cqb site and a good few people on here go to. Also absolute airsoft which is a woodlands site that a few people on here go to 

Oooh thanks for the info!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Hi Spaz,

I live in Reading and split my time between The Mall and Elite Action Games in Dorking (about an hour's drive away).

If you want someone to go airsofting with, just give me a shout, there's me and two buddies of mine that go regularly so you're welcome to come along too.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  There are quite a few forum members who play at The Mall (run by Zed Adventures), it is an excellent all year indoor CQB site and recommended. The forum search tool has a 3 character minimum length, will be usefull for some research. Type "Reading" and have a read through results, for example:

Agreed loads of us are at The Mall often, but like lewis said, if your able to drive you have loads of other options not too far away!

Archived