Darlington options?

Johnny5alv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

So me and a couple of friends would really like to get into Airsoft. The trouble is we live in Darlington, have limited transport and only get certain days off during the week (never weekends). I only have Monday and Tuesday free. Are there any options open to us?  Even if it's not an official site.. are there ways to go about finding private land that we might ask to shoot on? There are only so many targets you can shoot in a small bedroom :/

Thanks for any suggestions

Jon

I dont no the area but there is a couple sites near (Northants) me who operate Wednesday evenings games, I would recommend seeing if any sites operate midweek. Unfortunately most venues are a Saturday / Sunday thing. I presum there is going to be a number insurance / land restraints when using private land, but I personally would get bored shooting targets all of the time, and I would recommend going to venues before you start hosting your own private events, this way you get used of the laws, limitations, procedures and most importantly safety.

When I worked at a popular super market I had the same issue regarding weekends.

• Head Moderator

There was a post a few months ago that had sites near to Darlington.

• 1 month later...

There are a couple in the North East. NSC, Ntac and a fairly new indoor site at Middlesbrough. I know the Middlesbrough one does mid week games but think it's usually a Wednesday.

Archived