Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delta1

A&K M60 mk43 mod0 for sale

5 posts in this topic

hi i am putting my m60 up for sale as i don t get to use her much as i also have a m249 greedy i know :D, i bought this two months ago second hand and the box mag is tempremental as all of them are and the guy who sold it to me didnt give me the cocking handle but i have the cocking slide assembly too attach, the cocking handle not being essential for operation does nt affect the firing of the gun tho as too the boxmag i have found a american website that sells them i can pass on i didnt get one as i have too many projects on the go,the gun itself is firing like a dream.

make: a&k

model:m60 mk43 mod0

accessories:only box mag

condition:good

fps:never cronoed but might be 370

payment:paypal and postage up for sensible offers remember this thing is heavy to post,i am looking in the region of £260 all in

pictures:via my email address youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

any questions just email me for quicker response thanks for looking

can you put up some images and what is your asking price

if you read the thread mate it says open to offers and pics via my email

if you read the thread mate it says open to offers and pics via my email

here we are guys pictures of my pig for sale and no before you ask i am not going to paint it blue orange.

post-353-1300122860_thumb.jpg

post-353-1300122882_thumb.jpg

post-353-1300122906_thumb.jpg

Hi there what sort of price if it were picked up? I live near by

Cheers,

Hi there what sort of price if it were picked up? I live near by

Cheers,

make an offer starting from the 260 mark buddy and pm me with it im sure we can come to a compromise and deal

hi i am putting my m60 up for sale as i don t get to use her much as i also have a m249 greedy i know :D, i bought this two months ago second hand and the box mag is tempremental as all of them are and the guy who sold it to me didnt give me the cocking handle but i have the cocking slide assembly too attach, the cocking handle not being essential for operation does nt affect the firing of the gun tho as too the boxmag i have found a american website that sells them i can pass on i didnt get one as i have too many projects on the go,the gun itself is firing like a dream.

make: a&k

model:m60 mk43 mod0

accessories:only box mag

condition:good

fps:never cronoed but might be 370

payment:paypal and postage up for sensible offers remember this thing is heavy to post,i am looking in the region of £260 all in

pictures:via my email address youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

any questions just email me for quicker response thanks for looking

bump

looking for offers of £250 all in for this it has to go

1 BUMP PER WEEK. Cheers.