Ak 74 mags

Kash
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, currently im using mag brand 74 bakelite mags in my e&l, they work, but their cap is low for a midcap and the build quality is fairly mediocre, I hear that g+p are better and fit and feed brill. Amd they come in 150 round capacity 

Anyone have any experience with them, or any other mag for that matter? 

Not looking to use cyma, based on other experience as they seem no better than mag.

3 hours ago, Kash said:

So, currently im using mag brand 74 bakelite mags in my e&l, they work, but their cap is low for a midcap and the build quality is fairly mediocre, I hear that g+p are better and fit and feed brill. Amd they come in 150 round capacity 

Anyone have any experience with them, or any other mag for that matter? 

Not looking to use cyma, based on other experience as they seem no better than mag.

G&P are no better than the Cyma ones, but on average cost 3-4 times as much. Cyma are leagues better than the MAG ones.

1 hour ago, GiantKiwi said:

G&P are no better than the Cyma ones, but on average cost 3-4 times as much. Cyma are leagues better than the MAG ones.

Really? maby they just dont fit right on the E&L?

Im just after some quality mags for my AK that fit the E&L properly, and since its a classic look wooden one, the US palm ones look wierd, and are way expensive.

Found a pack of 10 G&P for 85 quid before postage somewhere the other day hence asking if theyre any cop.

There anything else worth looking at?

Archived