Front site

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, While my gun is being down graded I was thinking of putting my Red dot scope on my top rail on the reciver because the site is currently cable tied to the carrying handle which looks and feels wrong BUT my problem is that the front site is in the way when it is on the rail... are there any better ways of getting rid of the site or a better sugestion befor I attack it with a hacksaw.

And for soe reason the front site dosn't come off.

on the G&G combat machine m4 the front sight is fixed and the only way to get rid of it , is as you said cut it of

or get a whole new outer barrel with a removable one , not the best of ideas , just get a ris rail for the carry handle ??

hope this helps

on the G&G combat machine m4 the front sight is fixed and the only way to get rid of it , is as you said cut it of

or get a whole new outer barrel with a removable one , not the best of ideas , just get a ris rail for the carry handle ??

hope this helps

My problem is that the site is a bit high for me so I guese it's the hacksaw then!

G&G are the best if your on a budget i would say , the mech box is realy good and the build quaility is real good , but as everything there a good and bad points ,

as fot hacksawing it i realy wouldnt , would look a mess , just try find a cheap barrel , all tm clone parts would fit , pick one up for cheap cheap

G&G are the best if your on a budget i would say , the mech box is realy good and the build quaility is real good , but as everything there a good and bad points ,

as fot hacksawing it i realy wouldnt , would look a mess , just try find a cheap barrel , all tm clone parts would fit , pick one up for cheap cheap

Ok then, what gas block and barrel would I need? I am on a tigh budget at the moment!

urrm i got mine from fire support, ill edit in a link, give me a sec

edit: i have the top left one but its not in stock at the moment

http://fire-support.co.uk/search.php?searc...0&submit=Go

or there is this one, but youll have to ask others if it will fit- being ICS an all

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=4078

Thanks

Archived