EMG Salient Arms 2011 GBB Pistol, Good/Bad Gun?

Shizbazki
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Was wondering, does any one know if this is a good gun or not?

I'm a massive Salient fan (well i like the gold black design) and so i have a Salient M4, CAM870 and Glock 34.

The Glock is mainly for my CQB Loadout but till now i have been running a TM M9, dont get me wrong the TM M9 has been one of my finest pistols but i kinda wanted another Salient pistol just for woodland and retire my old M9.

However my worry is its just a WE rebrand, i dislike WE (had a sh*tty M9 by them as my first pistol and had to constantly fix my mates WE SCAR-L AEG).

So short question is it a WE rebrand?

I also heard it might be made by Armourer Works but i'm not sure of it (conflicting info and all that from googling).

Link to the relevant gun: http://www.emgarms.com/66354/

Well a guy I was talking to on Sunday loved his he talked very highly of it, I had a feel it felt well made to me. I cannot comment on the WE re  brand though.

You will love this then my matching custom high capa and cam 870. 

6843oiY.jpg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Well a guy I was talking to on Sunday loved his he talked very highly of it, I had a feel it felt well made to me. I cannot comment on the WE re  brand though.

You will love this then my matching custom high capa and cam 870. 

6843oiY.jpg

Nice one Bro, real good looking.

I might look into getting one but will have to wait for my next paycheck :(

In the meantime heres my Salient Collection.

PVQnRY7.jpg?1

Love that m4 and love the extra gold bits you put on the 870. Very nice.

Archived