Hi from Dover

OrchMan92
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi! I've made 1 or two posts on the forum already but I've just stArted to get back into airsoft. I've played a few skirmishes about 10 years ago (long time) and never got into it any more, bought a two tone m4 that I only ever used once, swapped it for an L96 and never went again.

Now I find myself with time, money, and not much to do. The L96 is still around, and I've just got myself a new gun. My best friend is moving to New Zealand on Saturday, so has given me his SRC M4, bought skirmished 3 times for UKARA purposes and never used again. 

Thats all really, any other players on here from the Dover area or close by? 

Andrew

• Head Moderator

Welcome :)  Regardless of experience, it is always worth looking at all options and asking questions before rushing out and just buying a gun or kit because you can. There were a few memmbers from Kent and site recommendations in th elast year, try searching on "Kent" or "Dover" and seeing what results you get; minimum search length is 3 characters.

Theres loads for the whole family if you want to leave them for a couple of hours and go softing. My son started playing mini paintball..... it gets us outdoors but I swear he costs my a frigging fortune lol

39 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

There one in Dover it's called shadow ops. I think they happen once a month

Yeah I used to go to shadowopz when I went originally, but I'm looking to go a bit more frequently. There's a few around this area, shadowopz, quex, one called dark water, so I'll have a look at see what looks the best! 

Hey there, Im getting back into airsoft too and also from dover.
Darkwater have 3 sites that they do games at;

After dark CBQ in ashford on wednesday nights

and they rotate the outdoor games every week between two sites, One in ashford on at the quarry by tilminstone salads. might be worth checking out.

1 hour ago, Da_sheriff said:

Hey there, Im getting back into airsoft too and also from dover.
Darkwater have 3 sites that they do games at;

After dark CBQ in ashford on wednesday nights

and they rotate the outdoor games every week between two sites, One in ashford on at the quarry by tilminstone salads. might be worth checking out.

The Ashford one I've seen before looks quite good! I'll be trying that one. I've just got to get A few more bits of gear and I'm ready to go!

Play starts at 6 but best to get there early to sign yourself in and all that malarky. Also best just to give them a ring as I think they have a maximum number of people. But don't quote me on that lol.  Your own gun is essential  because all there rental ones are all ready out. I was going to bring a pal but that pissed on his bonfire.

Yeah, I've got some guns, but no vest/rig to carry things, only 2 mags, and I'm far too lazy to do it without something to carry it all or keep refilling mags!  ;-) 

Archived