Amazon UK selling RIFS.

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

So, this morning, I'm bored at work.

I go on Amazon and search for my usual search of "Airsoft" - just to see what comes up (Most of it is worthless crap, sometimes get a cool thing).

Then I see RIFs. They're even available on Amazon Prime Delivery!

Electric rifles (mostly CYMA), Spring Pistols, Shotguns.

I'm not going to link to them obviously, to save kids getting their hands on them. But there's no mention of VCRA exemption, or even age restriction.

I've looked a bit further and they seem to come from Amazon France. 

I've tried to look for a way to alert Amazon UK to this, and apart from reporting the listing as being inaccurate I can't find a way.

NVlwl68.jpg

What's the best way to go about this? I've filled in the "report an issue" form on most of the pages, but I don't feel confident it'll achieve anything.

We could do without kids or idiots getting their hands on these

Speak with a real person, state that anyone which purchases this products will be committing a criminal offence (importing). That said, amazon have been selling RIFs for years, nothing new there, haven't seen airsoft RIFs on there before though. :)

Worrying!!

Also as Airsoft guns are being looked at more and more by kids I know and NOT for skirmishing reasons :(

With our police being more and more alert and increasingly armed, only a matter of time before some silly kids waves one around and gets shot.

Archived