Upgrading

RyanK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there,

I recently bought an L85A2 from airsoftworld.net:

http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-l85a2...d-oct-2009.html

I have been using it lately and I have found that the red cross scope you get with it is useless, is there anyway to zero it in? If not can it mount any new red dot or holographic scopes? This is my first airsoft gun and was maybe hoping that it was possible to convert it into an AEG though I am not too bothered about that I just want to be able to buil upon my gun, for example add new scopes that actually work or anything I can do to upgrade it.

Thanks in advance

• AF-UK Founding Member

Be a question of looking at the 'scope' and seeing if there is anything on there to adjust it.

Unfortunately it's a bit of a cheap gun and not really upgradable/worth doing any upgrades on.

• Supporters

To put it simply, 'no'. It isn't skirmishworthy and you probably can't zero the scope.... which is probably a sight anyway.....

It is a cheap with no upgrades. You would need a rail converter to attach new optics but to be honest, there's no point

You can't build on it full stop pretty much.

Look for ca sportline if you need a cheap gun

Marcus

Edit: ninja'd

yeah dude if your having fun with this gun and find your in love with airsoft, i would save any money you would be tempted to upgrade this gun with and get your self a cheep beginer AEG... the CA sportline's are good as sugested above

Archived