any info and worth of Marushin electric Uzi

simo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey, I'm new to forum stuff but I thought maybe you could help shed some light on this. 

I have a Marushin electric Uzi and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them and how much its worth. It's mostly complete and does work but its sat unused for years. Thanks

I have one of these, pretty old school now, bought it around 2002 iirc. The internals I believe are unique to this AEG including the gears (cast, not steel), hop design etc so repairs could be a problem if it goes wrong, that said mine still works ok but of more use in CQB than woodland, FPS around 270 last time I chronoed it.

I would class it as a collectible, but honestly couldn't see it being worth a lot? I imagine spares / mags etc are non existent nowadays.

Its worth mentioning the guys at Componentshop put a battery pack together for mine a couple of years ago (as again its a non standard 7 cell / 8.4v NiMh), just in case you need one.

mine still works but It could definitely do with a new battery and a bit of a fettle as a friend had a look at it and put something back in backwards lol. its a shame that its so hard to find parts for as id like to restore it but I can't find anything for it and its just sitting unused. maybe Il find someone who wants to buy it soon

Archived