New to UK Airsoft Scene (Although Not New to Airsoft)

Nitrox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

For the past 7 years I have been living in the Philippines and during that time I have been an active member of a MILSIM based airsoft team. I have been fortunate enough to play in abandoned military installations, proper tropical jungle, and a range of other sites abroad. The Philippine police would even use us as practice for kidnap and hostage rescue scenarios!

Although I have been active for a number of years, my experience of the U.K scene is absolutely zero. I'm hoping to join up with active team here in the U.K and continue my hobby back home.

I am currently based in Newark in Nottingham, I'm 37, married with one daughter so understandably airsoft will fit around my home life but I am still pretty flexible for game dates etc.

At present most of my gear is still in the Philippines so I will be looking to purchase new equipment here so I can get up to speed ASAP. (that pesky UKARA law prevents me from purchasing right now though).

Anyway, I hope to get some replies to this and see you on the battlefield.

Dan.

Archived