Hi from Wokingham

EDcase
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Yall,

I acquired a RiF CYMA M4 CQB (Raider) through film&tv defence for a project (work in visual effects) and now want to put it to proper use ;)

Got some DPM kit from Military Surplus and basic webbing from ebay along with a mesh mask and goggles (not arrived yet)

My local would be Gunman in Eversley.  Anyone know them?

Lookin forward to gettin dirty and bruised :rolleyes:

Cheers

ED

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Eversley is a great site, lots of different game days too which look awesome.

You might as well catch the train one stop over (or drive) to Reading and join a lot of us at The Mall too!

I'm in Theale, so the opposite side of Reading, but give me a shout if you want someone to go with!

Welcome aboard!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). I am sure that you will catch the bug once you start playing, and as soon as you have played a few tmes will realise that it is a fun hobby.

10 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Eversley is a great site, lots of different game days too which look awesome.

You might as well catch the train one stop over (or drive) to Reading and join a lot of us at The Mall too!

I'm in Theale, so the opposite side of Reading, but give me a shout if you want someone to go with!

Welcome aboard!

That's great news!

I did see The Mall and it looks cool but its a bit pricey for me at the mo. Also would need a sidearm and lights

Thanks for the welcome.

3 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :). I am sure that you will catch the bug once you start playing, and as soon as you have played a few tmes will realise that it is a fun hobby.

Cheers Jedi_Master

Oh I already know its going to be fun :D  (I've done paintball a couple of times but didn't like the mess)

• Head Moderator
40 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I did see The Mall and it looks cool but its a bit pricey for me at the mo. Also would need a sidearm and lights

You do not need a sidearm to play there, you will still enjoy without spending any more on a second gun.. I often just move around with my rifle and a knife.  Other times I play a game pistol only.  Having a torch/taclight does help, there are some dark places, but they can be bought quite cheaply.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'll second what Jedi said about the sidearm being unnecessary.

I sold my last pistol for lack of use!

My M4 is all I need at the mall. But i do have a spring shotgun as a "incase my rifle breaks" back up.

Hey guys, thanks for the info.

Hi PT ;)

Sorry ImTriggerHappy, I'm still waiting for a few bits to arrive like goggles & mask :ph34r:

I think I'm more of a woodland fighter but I'll certainly try TheMall at some point.

Cheers

Archived