BOLT BRSS

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks in the market for a new rifle and was like at the bolt BRSS M4 sopmod because it suits the look i want perfectly and itll put a smile on my face with the recoil... buuuut as far as recoils go its pretty cheap compared any one own one or are they great terrible let me hear ypur thoughts

Guest PT247

Generally I tell folk to avoid the Bolt brand.... but that is based on previous generations rather than the latest gen.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've known a few people who initially love their BOLT guns.

Apparently the recoil kick is very hard in them, so they're really fun to use.

The downside is that the kick is too hard and makes the guns shake themselves to death. 

Out of all the guys I know who initially loved their BOLTs, they then didn't like them and they all sold them on.

It's a shame really because their MP5A5 looks super cool - I've wanted an MP5 with recoil for ages (But can't be arsed with gas). 

Yeah cba woth gas thats why i was looking into recoild if i had the money kd go strait for a TM but nah no cash for that so get a BOLT  i think and just abuse the hell out of the warrenty haha

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Oli.Hanks said:

Good shout but i want that classic SOPMOD look thats all 

So change the hardware....

4 hours ago, PT247 said:

Ahh, so you gonna get one whatever advice folk offer. No probs.

Nah ive decided to get a KWA ERG instead lot of guys on the reddit said it was a much better option

• Mostly Retired Moderators
12 minutes ago, Oli.Hanks said:

Nah ive decided to get a KWA ERG instead lot of guys on the reddit said it was a much better option

There was only one guy - we see everything...

Did you manage to get the glass out of your hand? ;)

Archived