King arms replacement parts, do they exist?

LazzurusMan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after hours trawling the internet, and no reply from king arms email, I come to you fellow members, with a rather simple question.

Is there anywhere I can get replacement parts for a ka sig 556? Pin for the rails broke and Ive had to use a bolt and nut for the last year.

• Root Admin

First thing to do is get the part number (hopefully from your manual if KA do an exploded diagram) and use that for Google. If you're not already doing that then - at least in the case of Marui and many others - it's really hard to find a replacement because shops just won't bother listing anything but the part number most of the time. Next is to start scouring the Asian airsoft shops because you'll have zero luck in the UK even with finding some TM replacements, let alone KA. This is good for just bulk checking the EU and US sites: http://www.airsoftsearch.eu/

For finding the Asian retailers I'd check the Places to Buy subforum as most of the locations are at least documented there.

Archived