Any recommended AEG Techs?

Adam S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i've decided it's time for my baby to have an upgrade (i'm currently running an ICS CXP-16 L fully stock which only fires at 280fps for some reason) and although I trust myself with certain aspects of techhing, I can't risk doing more difficult parts such as installing a mosfet, shimming the gears etc given my inexperience.

This means I must look to find professional help and was wondering if you guys could recommend anybody. I've already looked at KingdomOfAirsoft and might end up using him but wanted to make sure I knew all the options before making a decision.

Many Thanks

A

21 minutes ago, Adam S said:

I've already looked at KingdomOfAirsoft and might end up using him but wanted to make sure I knew all the options before making a decision.

You might want to employ the search function on here, been a lot of people complaining about KoA on here lately.

3 minutes ago, GiantKiwi said:

You might want to employ the search function on here, been a lot of people complaining about KoA on here lately.

Thanks for the heads up

Dan at Crawley Surplus is mustard.

• Moderators

ive only used Firesupport but they are local to me and means i can drive, drop off and pick up at game days

My vote goes to ASPUK, but like these other guys, that's because they're my local store and my general go-to.

I have used two other stores, one for external work and one for internal work and I'd say that ASPUK are better at both based on those experiences.

Depends where you're located though mate

On 6/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, Dentonboy said:

Dan at Crawley Surplus is mustard.

I would second this, he has done loads of work for us, even though they are 40 miles from us it's still worth the trip, we have been there twice already this month.

Archived