Holster for TM Strike Warrior 1911. Anyone got one that works?

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya guys.

Just picked up my first Airsoft pistol on a buy to hire scheme. An awesome TM 1911 "Strike Warrior".

Just a quick thought, what sort of holster should I be looking at for this? The dimensions are quite different then a typical 1911. Should I just go with a universal one? 

Cheers!

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Hiya guys.

Just picked up my first Airsoft pistol on a buy to hire scheme. An awesome TM 1911 "Strike Force".

Just a quick thought, what sort of holster should I be looking at for this? The dimensions are quite different then a typical 1911. Should I just go with a universal one? 

Cheers!

Should fit in a Safariland GLS holster. You might need one with a shim though, although it looks like it might be fine without (its a free add-on)

• Supporters

Real-world holsters probably won't work, the Strike Warrior is a weird beast in stock configuration.  If you remove the meat tenderiser, the rail and the associated piece on the front of the trigger guard then lots of 1911 holster options start to open up.  As stock though with all the 'stuff' attached, you don't have many options at all.  The warrior universal is just about the most adaptable to different weird and wonderful shaped guns that I know of:

https://www.uktactical.com/p-10557-warrior-universal-pistol-holster-olive-drab.aspx

Good price too, especially considering it'll hold almost anything without a light.

Just to mention, I managed to find a compatible non universal holster! 

Fobus EM17. Believe it or not a Glock 17 holster will fit the Strike Warrior perfectly! Used it tonight at a skirmish. It doesn't fall out and the mag release doesn't get hit by accident! It will even fit a LAM!

Archived