ASG Tracer Unit - Flashing consistently

Paltala
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says my tracer just flashes uncontrollably.

It only appears to do this when the outer sleeve is on the unit itself as when it's removed, the unit behaves as normal but quite obviously, it doesn't look that good and potentially exposes the inner workings to damage.

I do however, have a video portraying the issue I have. But I do wonder, is this a fixable issue or is it a 'Replace or Refund' issue?

• Supporters

You've just bought a faulty product and you're wondering if you should get a replacement or have a go at fixing it yourself? 

Get a replacement, obviously.  If you bought a TV and it didn't work you'd take it back! 

1 hour ago, jcheeseright said:

You've just bought a faulty product and you're wondering if you should get a replacement or have a go at fixing it yourself? 

Get a replacement, obviously.  If you bought a TV and it didn't work you'd take it back! 

I had the feeling it was a replacement issue. The question was more whether it is a known issue with a quick fix or not.

No worries, looks like Patrolbase are getting an email tomorrow after work.

Archived