Advice on first RIF please. CM16 Raider-L??

slaney
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the mah is about how much charge it has, so the bigger number the longer it lasts, saying that if you are just using your primary and no other gun, neither of those will likely last a whole day. So if you can get 2 1100mah or 1300 mah and change over at lunch time that should do you.

Hope this helps

thanks for the response Ujustgotsarged.

I plan to get x2 ordered shortly but was unsure what the whole Mah thing was all about. May as well shell out an extra quid and get the 1450's

cheersB)

2 hours ago, slaney said:

Hello again all,

My order is about to go in for a G&G raider but want to know what(if at all) any difference  between a 1300mAh and 1450mAh 7.4v Lipo battery. it's only an extra 45p to go up to a 1450 so if it's more beneficial then i will get those. 

If anyone could let me know soonest that would be grand :)

Cheers

One will fit in guns which the other will not. Also, more shots per charge.

1 hour ago, slaney said:

http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-1450mah-25c-continuous-discharge-cranestock-lipo-battery.html

this is the one i was going to order over the 1300mah variant but not sure if it will fit the raider cranestock? 

I have the very similar CYMA M4 CQB and that battery should fit the crane stock.

As for your earlier question about the connector; the Deans is regarded as much more efficient but you'll have to change the one on the charger as well.

thanks gents,

Ordered 2 x 1450 mAh to go with the raider-L B)

going to get a better battery charger in the coming months to one of thos imax b6ac jobbies as reccommended by you guys!!!!

cheers again! roll on delivery.

• Supporters
On 06/07/2017 at 8:51 AM, slaney said:

Hello again all,

My order is about to go in for a G&G raider but want to know what(if at all) any difference  between a 1300mAh and 1450mAh 7.4v Lipo battery. it's only an extra 45p to go up to a 1450 so if it's more beneficial then i will get those. 

If anyone could let me know soonest that would be grand :)

Cheers

A 1450 LiPo will last a little longer and can in theory provide a tiny amount more current if your motor were to require it (it probably won't).

Always go for the biggest battery that'll fit/you can afford.  

Got it all last week and must say i'm mightily impressed. Only put a mag down in the garden but suprised at how accurate and well it shootsB) happy i got it in tan as well as it looks pretty tidy!

Archived