Noob

pjgtech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, noob here, into air weapons, but not tried airsoft, might be tempted though as it looks / sounds interesting...

Looking foward to the crack.....     8-)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Read all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section, they will improve your knowledge and understanding of the hobby.  The forum search tool has a 3 character minimum search length, it is very simple to use.

1 hour ago, CarloBear said:

It's literally like crack.

You're not wrong :D I took my brother last month and the day after he bought a pistol and planning on regular games. This month I took my son and he was so eager he was going to buy a pistol on the day :D It's that instantaneously addictive.

2 hours ago, AndyGif290368 said:

well there is the whole pronunciation issue to cover too,   is it pronounced "NewB", or  "Kno_ob".   Must be a context issue. 

There is no pronunciation distinction, only spelling. :)

One for people that don't know better and one for people that should know better. But online in(computer game spaces) I mercilessly block anyone which says noob or n00b to me as abuse. But if the same people say 'newb' I be like "sorry, yeah". :P

Archived