Krytac buttstock options?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

If you buy a CTR or MOE then you're going to have to buy one of those small LiPos that fit in the buffer tube as the stocks themselves have no storage options

Ahh, no problem, will start looking at options and see if its worth it or not.

Thanks very much :)

Stuck one of these on mine....

Image result for madbull ace stock

Looks great, yeah a small lipo JUST about fits now and you have to remove it to swap batteries but I find the Krytac stocks sooo damn ugly!!

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Looks great, yeah a small lipo JUST about fits now and you have to remove it to swap batteries but I find the Krytac stocks sooo damn ugly!!

Had this one one of my old AEGs and loved it. Would definitely recommend it to the OP. Probably the most well built stock out there! This Madbull one looks much better than the real steel one which is odd

6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I'm the same, first thing I done was stuck a crane stock on it, an eyesore yes but still looks better..

Absolutely love those stocks. I imagine there to be a space limit, so do you find yourself using nunchuck style batteries or buffer tube style?

1 hour ago, AnotherOopsie said:

I'm the same, first thing I done was stuck a crane stock on it, an eyesore yes but still looks better..

Absolutely love those stocks. I imagine there to be a space limit, so do you find yourself using nunchuck style batteries or buffer tube style?

Like the MOE/CTR stocks, you'll only be able to fit the small LiPo batteries in the tube

I'll pester my son to find out what Crane stock he has, cos you can fit one of the small buffer tube lipos in each side and run them in parallel. Lasts all day.

tmp_7212-20170314_164603-1024x768-1340962460.thumb.jpg.76d394bc03e1b21aa43d7c3a585d1b55.jpg

tmp_7212-20170314_164656-1024x768820629762.thumb.jpg.660c3ffe26da57eb5fe2bf7c16b05cdd.jpg

8 hours ago, PT247 said:

I just change my battery at lunch time, has never been an issue running an 11.1v in the buffertube for me

Thanks everyone, Friday is gonna be my first proper skirmish with the SPR, so I'm gonna take some 11.1s and 7.4s and just see which is preferable.

Archived