Not exactly a 'loadout' just my favorite handgun

Robyorks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some twit decided to try raid the local post office with a sawn off.

Armed response unit was given a tip off about me 'using semi-automatic weapons in my garden' (actually shooting my mate in the garden)

They raided my house, found most my collection propped up by my bedroom window (shooting at spuggies the day before) SA80, UZI, M16, MP5, P90 and a Mossberg shotgun. Oh, and a Beretta on the window sill.

When I picked up the Uzi to explain what they where, four hands went straight to holsters. Should have seen their faces when I dropped the mag and started popping 20's out all over the floor. Priceless...

Anyway, they bagged and tagged everything and cautioned me for having imitation firearms. Being young and stupid, I never chased it up.

The Desert Eagle was under my bed at the time, thank fook!

I still wonder how long those lads had to do traffic duty for...

Rob.

Couple I bought from a place that has 'BBGUNS' in it's name, straight out of the breakers yard. One CO2, one springer.

Stripped and dipped in a week. Love the realtree but it's a pita. Digital camo was a sample I received. Nice stuff to use.

Rob.

image1.JPG

Thanks Glock. I just laugh about it now but I guess if I worked out how much money I lost it would be a different story!

RE the dipping, do yourself a favour and don't bother! It's waaay harder than youtube makes out! I have been doing it for about three years now and I'm still learning.

The little P38 or whatever it is took me three attempts to get it right. Good job it's so small or I'd have binned it for sure!

Rob.

image2.JPG

On 2017-6-7 at 11:12 PM, Robyorks said:

Thanks Glock. I just laugh about it now but I guess if I worked out how much money I lost it would be a different story!

RE the dipping, do yourself a favour and don't bother! It's waaay harder than youtube makes out! I have been doing it for about three years now and I'm still learning.

The little P38 or whatever it is took me three attempts to get it right. Good job it's so small or I'd have binned it for sure!

Rob.

image2.JPG

How does it work getting the dip to wrap around the inside of the trigger guard and stuff?

26 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

How does it work getting the dip to wrap around the inside of the trigger guard and stuff?

Difficult to explain Ash.

You have to kinda picture how the part is gonna go through the water and decide on the best direction and angle to go in at, making sure you don't create any air pockets at the same time.

Rob.

Archived