A&K MOD1 K5 dissasembly

tomambrose
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would hardly call that a useful review, the review suggests that the Airsoft 'vector' works like the real one wear the bolt reciprocates down and back up again, which it doesn't. The spring Is completely horizontal and the piston travels like Any other regular AEG. The review also then goes on to say 'The suppressor adds a boost to accuracy' which isn't the case, the suppressor simply hides the extended inner barrel which some would say would increase accuracy, but barrel length affects accuracy minimally. Accuracy/consistency is based on a few more factors.Having read the other reviews in this site I'd say it's best to avoid them, but your most recent posts advertising this site would suggest you actually run it! I suggest you do more research first! :)

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Yeah if you want something that mimics the real Vector then your best bet is to try and find a KWA Kriss Vector GBB in classified/second hand sales.

The fire selector on the MOD 1 is drastically out of place too and looks quite odd. 

9 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

The fire selector on the MOD 1 is drastically out of place too and looks quite odd. 

Trying to avoid trouble from Kriss/Krytac I would presume.

2 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Would hardly call that a useful review, the review suggests that the Airsoft 'vector' works like the real one wear the bolt reciprocates down and back up again, which it doesn't. The spring Is completely horizontal and the piston travels like Any other regular AEG. The review also then goes on to say 'The suppressor adds a boost to accuracy' which isn't the case, the suppressor simply hides the extended inner barrel which some would say would increase accuracy, but barrel length affects accuracy minimally. Accuracy/consistency is based on a few more factors.Having read the other reviews in this site I'd say it's best to avoid them, but your most recent posts advertising this site would suggest you actually run it! I suggest you do more research first! :)

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Thankyou for the reply I was mislead by another source it seems and this is much appreciated.In the future I will do more research, learn from mistakes as they say ;)

I did more research for my others and was wondering if you had any constructive critasism.

1 minute ago, tomambrose said:

Thankyou for the reply I was mislead by another source it seems and this is much appreciated.In the future I will do more research, learn from mistakes as they say ;)

So Is it your site?... :D

Yes, any constructive critasism and how do you delete comments?

Yes, know the product before you decide to review it!  Include more photos and talk about the basics people want to know, can help you review a Tokyo mauri recoil shock scar L and a TM HK45 if you'd like.

Also, don't advertise your site by pretending you don't own it! :D

2 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Yes, know the product before you decide to review it!  Include more photos and talk about the basics people want to know, can help you review a Tokyo mauri recoil shock scar L and a TM HK45 if you'd like.

Also, don't advertise your site by pretending you don't own it! :D

Thankyou for your advice and it would be extremely useful if you could help me review the scar L. In furure I will not pretend the websites not mine I just thought as I was new to the website no one would take it seriously, but for future I wont.

Thankyou for your advice and it would be extremely useful if you could help me review the scar L. In furure I will not pretend the websites not mine I just thought as I was new to the website no one would take it seriously, but for future I wont.

Let me know and I'll send you full in depth review of the guns I have recently got my hands on! :D 

Not trying to scrutinise you, it just comes off as misleading if your advertising your own website in such a way. It has potential! :D

2 minutes ago, tomambrose said:

I understand your point completely and an in depth review would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way you can directly message me?

Yes there is, will get on that soonish!

Thankyou you will be a huge help for me and I will provide credit to any links you want.

No worries, just glad to help and an excuse to talk about my guns!

• Head Moderator
12 minutes ago, tomambrose said:

In furure I will not pretend the websites not mine I just thought as I was new to the website no one would take it seriously, but for future I wont.

It would be better to introduce yourself to the forum in the New Players & Arrivals section, where you could also mention your website instead of just spamming various topics under a false pretence.

On 03/06/2017 at 11:41 PM, Jedi_Master said:

It would be better to introduce yourself to the forum in the New Players & Arrivals section, where you could also mention your website instead of just spamming various topics under a false pretence.

It's funny how discrete advertising deserves so much more condemnation than overt advertising, and rightly so; person's deserve their free will to not be mislead. But, I never understand how anyone can go back from this kind of lame trickery nor how any onemanwebsite can recover from such ethical lapses.

Archived