WE Little/big bird magazines

TomD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im trying to find some magazines for a WE little bird. I want to avoid the low cap 15rd ones, so looking for the 22rd green gas ones. Ive found them at zero one for the big bird but I just want confirmation that they will fit the little bird.

Is going co2 worth it as these mags seem to be more available? 

• 1 month later...

Big bird mags do fit in the little bird, it's what I run so I'm talking from experience you just have to use the grip extension that comes with the little bird. Also as far a CO2 vs gas mags I can't really say as I have a bunch of gas mags that I picked up from patrol Base, I think they had a couple in last time I went in last week if you want to check their website. 

Hello, the co2 mags will generally give you a slightly stronger feeling recoil, it will also very slightly increase your fps, and can in some guns anyway decrease the cool down factor. But because of the increase in pressure they will put more stress on your slide and internals. So just way up the pro's and cons for you.

ATB, Marc..

Archived