witch mags can you swap? with witch?

jakmoon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have herd that many diffrent mags fit in ma/16's .... is there any other guns that can swap mags???

forgive my nooby question :P... just think its a handy thing to know

Realistically. All guns that take STANAGS could swap mags I think the same caliber AKs can swap mags etc. usually guns from the same family with the same caliber. In airsoft you have the added variable of the mag manufacturer, e.g. Not all G36C mags will fit and feed properly into my KWA KG36C.

I see you have a G36 so this may help, I believe that TM mags will fit my KWA and Ares mags fit my KWA so I believe that both KWA and Ares mags may fit and feed into your TM G36.

About other mags I have no idea :P

well this is a good start :)

cheers pal.... i wonder if anyone has workedthis out... may there is a table out there somwhere???

heres a short list of all aeg's that take the same mag

m4/m16 sa80/lsw m249 minimi scar-l tar-21 acr p90(with addapter)

ak 47 rpk47

ak74 rpk74

m14/m21 fn fal(slr)

• 2 weeks later...

As Jak said.

Have all the mags you'll need on yourself.

As with my F2000, it'll take other M4 mags but some M4's wont take the G&G F2000 magazine.

Normally a little bit of filing on the magazine itself or the mag well will be enough to make them fit.

I personally wouldn't lend a stranger any of my mags so mag swapping is something left to teams, whom normally field the same weaponry.

Archived