New guy to airsoft (Yoykshire)

Grimworld
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I am a complete newbie and have just got myself some airsoft guns these are as follows;

Umarex G36C

ICS M16

CYMA CM515 M4

Y & P GGH0303B H&K USP

Swiss Arms sar10

L96 (not sure which make or model variant)

G&G M14 ERB

What I was wondering is if anyone could recommend a decent sniper rifle (under £200) or a DMR (under £200)?

Also what airsoft sites around the Yorkshire area would people recommend?

Thanks for your time :)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) posts at the top of each section, they contain lots of useful information for a beginner.  The search tool is your friend, it has a 3 character minimum length, simply type in a word e.g. "Yorkshire" and read through any results.  There should be several forum members who can recommend sites.

Thats alot of weapony for a newbie! Your best bet it search on the forums as suggested, or google search. Should find somthing quite quickly, go and then speak to some people and they will recommend other sites near by they are aware off.

6 hours ago, Grimworld said:

Also what airsoft sites around the Yorkshire area would people recommend?

Depends which part of Yorkshire you come from, but I use Fear Master Airsoft, Normanton,Wakefield and Humber Airsoft next to the Humber bridge. Fear Master is a ideal site for newbies, they are very strong on safety which will put you in good practices for the future.

Archived