Airsoft Addiction

warlord
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So my brother wanted to join me on a game at the mall last week. He just thought he'd try it out and was adamant "I can't afford another hobby, I spend far too much on my biking."

I got home yesterday to "I've bought a two tone pistol. We're going to have to go once a month now." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hooked.

46 minutes ago, warlord said:

So my brother wanted to join me on a game at the mall last week. He just thought he'd try it out and was adamant "I can't afford another hobby, I spend far too much on my biking."

I got home yesterday to "I've bought a two tone pistol. We're going to have to go once a month now." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hooked.

RIP your brothers wallet now, how could you do this too him?!?

I'm also getting my brother to start playing he is shelling out £500 next month on the gear to get up and running :D

In fairness I didn't. He invited himself along ;)

So far he's got the attitude do it cheap, but we all know cheap still means spending lots :) He actually deliberately bought a gun with a two-tone blue lower, and wants the upper painted pink!

16 minutes ago, warlord said:

In fairness I didn't. He invited himself along ;)

So far he's got the attitude do it cheap, but we all know cheap still means spending lots :) He actually deliberately bought a gun with a two-tone blue lower, and wants the upper painted pink!

I did tell my brother to start cheap and figure out what gear he wants but he didn't listen. I guess its his money to spend at the end of the day!

And thats awesome some of the more mil-simmy people will appreciate that I'm sure ;)

Archived