C8 SFW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking at turning a nuprol sopmod M4 into a C8 for a sas loadout. I have managed to track down the barrel and pistol grip I need but have had no joy finding a stock. I was wondering if anyone might know if one is actually made for airsoft and if so where I can find one?

Many thanks

1 minute ago, rockhardopperator said:

Second one?

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/WE-XM177-L119A1-Stock.html

This is the one, would have to wait for it to come back into stock.

http://gpairsoft-usa.com/shop/en/accessories/31481-gp-airsoft-xm177-stock-gp258-for-airsoft-gun.html

Instock but from the USA.

2 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Thank you very much

I'm trying to be as precise to the real deal as proper one. Although if it looks similar it would

13 minutes ago, rockhardopperator said:

I think that'll work, thank you. I'll be sure to put some pics up when it's all done

Good luck.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

They're actually in Hong Kong. Don't be misled by the name.

On 2017-5-22 at 7:20 PM, Georgeturner2001 said:

Just so you know, these stocks are not correct, the stock you need has two little ribs on it like the following image. This is because the stocks linked are replicas of the XM177 stocks which were made out of metal, but the stock used on the C8 is the polymer version hence the extra supports.

DSC_1126_copy.jpg

1 hour ago, MZKaleem said:

Just so you know, these stocks are not correct, the stock you need has two little ribs on it like the following image. This is because the stocks linked are replicas of the XM177 stocks which were made out of metal, but the stock used on the C8 is the polymer version hence the extra supports.

DSC_1126_copy.jpg

Thank you for that information! 

Archived