NEW TO AIRSOFT

rhysg344
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening everybody im new to airsoft (not played a game yet) and would like to get started however none of my friends are into the game. would i look strange just turning up to a game on my own ? thanks Rhys south Yorkshire 24

Yes, if you turn up on your own everyone will try their hardest to outcast you and keep you out of the inner circle of airsoft....

no, a lot of people go on their own and have fun. You'll make friends and talk to people, and learn a lot.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Many of us turn up at games alone, it is a niche hobby. Likely that there will also be other new players there. Most airsofters are friendly enough and like talking about their guns and gear.  Get chatting to other players in the safe zone, ask them questions and once you have played a few games at a skirmish will have more in common. You may even get to meet up with some other forum members.

Archived