A comprehensive list of ALL airsoft parts?

Adam S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

This may seem like a stupid question, but i'm looking to get furniture for my AEG and i'm finding that different shops have completely different stocks, handguards, grips and various other parts when compared to others. I.e. patrol base has lots of Magpul and Ares but Fire support has lots of Classic Army and ASG. I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of all the furniture that is available from all airsoft manufacturers, it kinda sounds like wishful thinking but such a list would be very helpful for my endeavours.

Fire support has a pretty good/expansive choice of parts but i'd like to make sure I know every option before I make my choice.

Thanks

.A

God that sounds like a lot of work... guess I could though if i have time.... 

Hold on 'RealSteel' isn't a brand? It's for real guns? huh... didn't know that

I've just bought external components for 'real guns' that fit on my Airsoft stuff, so it's not as simple as you think. Plus stuff from one 'airsoft' manufacturer may not be compatible with items from another manufacturer. But this is all part of the fun. Anything worthwhile takes a bit of effort.

I think too many people getting into airsoft have the idea that changing the performance or appearance of a gun is like the video games, where bits just magically fit together and work. It's not, which is why anyone who's been into it for a while has a box of stuff that didn't quite fit /work /give the expected results. That's not to say it's worthless junk, just that it hasn't been put together with the right bits yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Whoo.. who's up for a game of mine field where every square but 1 is a mine?

I've been at this more than a few years and I've only really just figured out what (generally) works with what *or how to make stuff work) after spending more thousands than I care to add up; and that's just for AR/M4 variants.  Once you know what look you want and have some options in mind feel free to post and ask what's compatible, but there's never going to be a full list.  Airsoft manufacturers drop products and release new ones all the time, things change as new guns come out and old ones go out of production, fitting real stuff varies hugely between brand, model and electric vs gas gun.

Archived