G&G Firehawk Stubby First Gun?

Rugor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys

I've been looking at what to get as my first gun. I was recommended to get an G&G M4 so did a bit of research and liked the look of the Firehawk Stubby. I don't want to spend too much on first gun but also want something that is decent and can be upgraded.

Can anyone give any advice if this is a decent gun to start with? I will be doing a mix of CQB and small skirmish maps.

Does anyone know what battery's to use with the Firehawk, because I've seen people use 11.1 lipo but I thought that it could damage the gun.

Any help would be massively helpful. Thanks

The G&G ranges are brilliant for starter guns, the firehawk uses standard V2 compatible parts so you can upgrade in future & the rail means easy mounting of almost all accessories! 

It is also perfect for CQB as it is extremely short obviously. You do have to run Lipo's in them due to the battery going in the buffer tube, but we would usually recommend 7.4v's in the ones we sell as that is what G&G recommends and this gives plenty power to the gun but you can also replace the stock to a crane stock to fit a nunchuck NiMH battery.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions I would be happy to help you can PM me or I can reply on this topic 

(Not trying to pressure you to buy from my company, just happy to help a new airsofter)

i loved mine. got rid of the horible sound hog in favour of a silencer and i didnt like the rail st the front but it was such a good gun indoors and in close quaters

have a great hop as i was using .3s and getting some decent range out of it

• Head Moderator

You have woman's hands me lord (or lady)

1 hour ago, SELTS090 said:

i loved mine. got rid of the horible sound hog in favour of a silencer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived