Auto delete the quoted pics in replies.....

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

Mr Proff....as discussed!!!  haha

would be good if you can look into 'something' that auto removes the many quoted pics when someone quotes a reply as annoying on mobile and PC with scrolling etc.....sure it can be done, seen it on the old forum i was super mod on, seems to be same 'layout and feel as here', cant remember the provider though,.....or enroll some forum helpers to 'edit' posts :)

anyway keep it up, Jedi is getting his post count up now in the sales section :) 

prob get a warning now hahaha:lol::lol:

• Root Admin

Already submitted a plugin for approval with Devastator that'll fix this by 'hiding' quoted posts taller than a certain number of pixels/certain number of lines. We should hear back soon as that was a couple of days ago - thanks for the feedback!

• Moderators

No problem:), forums work well when both sides collaborate and communicate..........uuuurh sounds like im at work! 

• Moderators

thanking you! :)

• Moderators

haha no problem, just passing on my experience from my old days on other forums and the issues we had :lol::lol:

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Believe me, you're not the only one asking for this heh.

i know haha, we tried 'rules' before elsewhere but many seemed to no be able to read, so deleting was the way but took time, new idea is better :) 

Archived