New player from Reading

Whiteeey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

i have been going aisofting about 6-8 times for the past 2-3 years but need really thought of getting into it properly until now.

i know a lot of the basics on what to get for equipment wise and I've lurked here and read the stickied threads about what guns to get as a new player.

what I'm after is to see if there are any people within a hours drive of me that go to sites so I can start playing with the same people and let the more experienced guide me on weapon choice etc. 

I live in in a small town outside of reading.

if anyone is local or not too far away and knows any good sites let me know and I will come along at some point and try and make some friends to play with regularly.

cheers 

Whitey.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Being local to Reading then expect that you have already been to The Mall.  If not, definately one to try and you will meet several of us there.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Hello mate,

I only live in Theale, about 15 minutes from reading town centre by car.

You're welcome to come along with me and two buddies of mine, we tend to split our games between The Mall and EAG in Dorking, but we can pick you up on the way if you ever fancy it.

We're going to start branching out to sites in Bristol and Andover soon too.

Yeah I've been to the mall a couple times one of my favourite places as it's so unique. absolute airsoft towards Maidenhead direction and a few places in Southampton. I saw the gallery for Dorking and would be keen to go as it's always cool to try new places. When are you next heading out ?

Archived