Nuprol hard case colour choice

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Colour choice  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Nuprol case colour

• Black
    • Grey
    • Green
    • Tan

The nuprol cases have become extremely popular now , most safe zones are full of them. Picked one up myself today and decided on the grey partly due to it being nice and also due to my friends having tan and black already and another wanting green so made sense we each have a separate colour so no mix ups in the back of the wagon.  What ones do you guys have / which is the most popular choice ? 

• Head Moderator

I do not have one but my choice would be grey in order to match my grey gun bag.  Also means that it would be colour co-ordinated with my CQB clothing.

I was hoping the grey would be slightly darker in real life for the cases but it wasn't lol , the viper titanium grey is really nice it's a shame theydidn't make one.

• Supporters

Can't you just slap a sticker on it to identify yours? Even just a bit of tape with your name on it?

• Head Moderator

You mean like this?

Image result for luggage with sticker

• Supporters

YES! Just like that.

I dare you.

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

YES! Just like that.

I dare you.

That is my gun case.  Nice and discrete on public transport, lockable, has wheels and an extendable handle, and is large enough to fit my skirmish picnic :lol:

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Lozart said:

Can't you just slap a sticker on it to identify yours? Even just a bit of tape with your name on it?

I like to keep it clean and sticker free lol , to be fair I was looking at either grey or tan anyway and everyone else piced the other colours anyway so it was by accident we all had different.

I went for the Grey, but to be honest its only because the Tan was out of stock. Bit too light a Grey but different enough 

For the price, they are pretty decent

I've went Tan so I can match it to me tan load out and gun!

Plus it seems like its not that popular so less chance of getting it mixed up!

35 minutes ago, skillfulmmd said:

I've went Tan so I can match it to me tan load out and gun!

Plus it seems like its not that popular so less chance of getting it mixed up!

Green is the only 1 I haven't seen someone using yet, black/tan is what I've seen most of and I've only spotted 1 grey one

• Mostly Retired Moderators
9 hours ago, lemon191 said:

I like to keep it clean and sticker free lol , to be fair I was looking at either grey or tan anyway and everyone else piced the other colours anyway so it was by accident we all had different.

Engrave your name into it with a dremel?

Use a stencil so it looks proper good and military like.

22 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Engrave your name into it with a dremel?

Use a stencil so it looks proper good and military like.

Good options but I don't need to as we already have different colours. 

Black, was the only one available when I bought it. May get a tan one for my tan Scar L and tan BASR. Black case has an HK sticker on it, and will generally have an HK in it.

I'm going to get the green one when i get some spare money to throw away. Green is my favourite colour and I'm a sucker for OD green stuff... that's why i just brought an OD PLCE webbing set that i didn't really need but i wanted it ^_^

Archived