Mask help

Spence21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all i played my first airsoft event last wednesday night its was a cqb. I have a full face paintball mask type and was struggling to look down the red dot, so i am on the hunt for a new lower mask, i have heard alot about the lower mesh masks will i be able to look down the red dot with this type of mask or would a neoprene type lower mask be better thanks

• Head Moderator

Easier to move the red dot sight?  I have a Dye i4 paintball mask which works fine, and allows quite a close cheek weld, I just moved my sight forward to get better view. 

Neoprene offer less facial/dental protection than a mesh mask would.

Thanks people, was thinking of removing the red dot or even getting a rail raiser but when i do start going to outdoor games id want to use the red dot think ill invest in a mesh lower face mask 

Tigris One foldable masks are comfy and inexpensive, but a little warmer than the full mesh type. Don't be scared to bend a mesh mask to fit properly, and look at both the types with a single strap and double strap. Depending on the shape of your head you might find the single strap ones can slip.

4 minutes ago, Hangtight said:

Tigris One foldable masks are comfy and inexpensive, but a little warmer than the full mesh type. Don't be scared to bend a mesh mask to fit properly, and look at both the types with a single strap and double strap. Depending on the shape of your head you might find the single strap ones can slip.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222448085109?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=521308860419&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Not one tigris, but stupidly cheap.

37 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Slot-QD-Quick-Detach-Picatinny-Weaver-Compact-Lever-Lock-Adaptor-Riser-Rail-/322441347769?hash=item4b130082b9:g:1YwAAOSwCU1Yuik2

I use one of these, short simple QD rail riser. It's more QD than the red dot - though I admit it is a little on the heavy side.

I can second the above. I have one of these, rarely use it, but its a nice rise and not hard to fix on.

Archived