Urban sites (or any others in SE UK)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As Airsoft map seems to be down (or my PC does not like it) I am at a bit of a loss with finding new sites.

I play The Mall, Dragons Lair and EAG Dorking fairly often and want to expand my playing fields and am trying to compile a list of sites I could reasonably get too.

Reasonably for me is a 90 min drive from London in most directions. Willing to go further for a gem of a site or stay over for a real treasure ;)

There are lots of woodland sites, which I enjoy and a few CQB which look interesting (but I doubt come close to The Mall) so I am especially interested in Urban type games as a happy medium. I see and hear a fair bit about old RAF training sites and army villages (Longmoore for example) etc and was wondering how I get to play these places? 

I dont do FB and appreciate this is a valuable tool for airsoft (will get my bro to dig around too)

I know of RAF Upwood and wondered what similar sites are located in near me I could potentially get too? or providers who organise these games..

any ideas or sites will be considered :) 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I see and hear a fair bit about old RAF training sites and army villages (Longmoore for example) etc and was wondering how I get to play these places? 

I dont do FB and appreciate this is a valuable tool for airsoft (will get my bro to dig around too)

The Longmoor site is very good.  I played there last year with some other members of the forum at a milsim event run by Airborne Airsoft.  You can check their website (I also do not do facebook) for upcoming events and locations - http://www.airborne-airsoft.co.uk/longmoor-hampshire-airsoft/ - their next event is on Sat 27 May.

6 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

The Longmoor site is very good.  I played there last year with some other members of the forum at a milsim event run by Airborne Airsoft.  You can check their website (I also do not do facebook) for upcoming events and locations - http://www.airborne-airsoft.co.uk/longmoor-hampshire-airsoft/ - their next event is on Sat 27 May.

awesome... The date sucks, its cup final day and im away with scouts GRRR...

However will keep a look out for the next one!! appreciated

• Head Moderator

I would like to play at Longmoor again, so if date works then I could meet you there.  I even bought some multiglam kit last year so that I could be on the NATO team with @Randymanpipe, @deebo, and @shortman 

Will let you know. Defo want to get there at some point, not buying new gear though.. Will be black or green for me :P 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'll be able to look out for you at EAG Dorking now I know what you look like!

If you go often enough to get friendly with John and Martin, you can get invited to their longmoor games easy enough. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not been to Dorking in bloody ages.

We were invited last year, but couldnt make the date they ha planned. 

Currently out with a knee injury and not sure if I will get out much the next few months, but will try to get to Dorking over the summer and will let you know when im heading there.

Archived