Is the Guarder line for G17 worth it?

AnotherOopsie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had my TM G17 for a few months now, and in playing a lot more CQB, I've found myself using the G17 more than my AEG.

So in that, I've started looking at making a few changes, and after speaking to a few players who also run WE/TM Glock pistols, they recommended Guarder inner & outer barrels and changing the hop unit.

So, is the Guarder line worth it and recommended, or another line such as Maple Leaf?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 3:26 PM, AnotherOopsie said:

I've had my TM G17 for a few months now, and in playing a lot more CQB, I've found myself using the G17 more than my AEG.

So in that, I've started looking at making a few changes, and after speaking to a few players who also run WE/TM Glock pistols, they recommended Guarder inner & outer barrels and changing the hop unit.

So, is the Guarder line worth it and recommended, or another line such as Maple Leaf?

As @proffrink stated, you will get an excellent Glock with a mix.

What I can totally recommend is a PGC Aluminium Slide with the corresponding steel outer barrel.

In combination with the Guarder Enhanced Recoil Spring Guide.

Archived