ASG CZ P-09 - thoughts?

newsh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone had or used the CZ P-09 from ASG?

I fancy something different and i really like the look of this pistol, but i'd like to hear some feedback before spending the dosh. Lots of mixed reviews on the interwebz

Going to my local retailer tomorrow to have a look and see if it feels ok, as the grips looks a bit plain.

ASG make some nice pistols. Not the same model, but around the same price point...

Crikey, did you see the guys face at the end - someone lit him up point blank! Wasn't the pistol though was it?

I'm impressed it still fired

I have one it is a great pistol hasn't let me down yet but sometimes the green gas magazine doesn't fill properly and won't last a full mag but is mostly technique. Also NOVRITSCH H uses one 

Thanks, definitely considering it. My local site shop has one so going to go down and have a look in person 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one for a while - it's great, very accurate and you can get both gas mags and CO2 mags. The slide release lever is quite far forward, however it also has a handy feature for fast reloads in that if the slide is locked back from an empty mag, if you insert a full one firmly, the slide comes forward and chambers the next round straight away - handy if you have gloves on, struggle to reach the lever quickly and don't want to pull the slide with your hand. I got rid of mine in the end because I was just settled with my P226 and had all the holsters, mag pouches and spare mags and stuff.

Thanks - my brother in law has decided to get one, so I'll have a go of his, he can be my guinea pig :)

Archived