novatcombat.com

tashidalek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They are gurnsey lads.... Ran from a small airsoft site on the Island thats why they have limited stock... But one of the cheapest places to buy due to the lack of VAT :)

yeah it was me who had the hot gun but if you allow for the fact you will need to down grade once you get it (about £30) then i really couldnt recomend them more apart from the downgrade isues i had the service was top notch. I brought two guns from them and verious accesories all arrived within 5 days (i ordered monday and they arrived friday) postage is also free. i will defentley be using them again i fact im prob going to order a shot gun this week :P

• 5 weeks later...

I bought from no vat combat before, i bought a APS AK74, it was delivered quickly and safly and was wrapped very well with brown paper, the two toneing quality was good, not a rushed job, i just got unlucky with the gun as it broke on my second match.

I contacted themand they imediatly said to send it back, and they would pay the P&P when it returned, they also offered, to either repair the gun or refund it, the communication was great, and had no problems getting a refund

DEFINTLY RECCOMENDED

will be buying from them again :):D

Archived