New to the Forum - Not new to Airsoft

JordanB117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon peeps

I am new to this forum but i have heard so much good feedback it was about time i joined.

I am from the little island of Guernsey in the channel islands and i play Airsoft as part of a team called Team Spectre.

We are currently building our YouTube channel with footage from games we have played over the last 4-5months.

I have been playing Airsoft for over 12 years now including a few breaks for various reasons.

I am hopefully going to be attending GI this summer with the rest of my Team but suggestions for other good sites in the south of England is much appreciated.

Hope to chat with you all soon.

JB

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).    There are some knowledgeable members here, and then the rest of us with limited skills but plenty of opinions.  Bring your quick wit and riposte because that helps with the humour.  You will find some useful information and guides, especially if you use the search tool and make the effort to have a read through some older threads.

I would recommend The Mall in Reading as a site worth visiting, there are several forum members who play there.  Also the UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth for some very dark CQB action.

Archived