Help Needed.... Stag Do

Goodgoth42
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys I am farming this out to you all.
I wanna take my best mate to the most awesome and amazing airsoft day of his life for his Stag Do part one. Our preference goes towards CQB and we have been looking at operation Forecastle. Now I was hoping you guys could help me find some other options along these lines.
Please share any sites/events/locations you are aware of and thank you all in advance

Stag do's have a reputation for causing/ruining, the play other normal players.

Once they get singled out for cheating, they get hurt - plus - as a typically excitable bunch they overuse full auto.

If you can, try and get a private event. :)

See this wont be an issue with us as we are regular players to start with.

Was going to mention the Jail as good for CQB, however looks likes its one of your regular sites (so somthing different may be in order to get that excitement going). I play mainly wednesday evenings, may have thrown alot of plastic at each other.

haha quite likely buddy hopefully you will be there this wends to throw more at each other?

On 23/04/2017 at 10:10 PM, Goodgoth42 said:

haha quite likely buddy hopefully you will be there this wends to throw more at each other?

Yep I will be there :). That operation Forecastle does look very good, I think that would be good for already established airsofters and certainly different.

On 23/04/2017 at 7:09 PM, Goodgoth42 said:

Hi Guys I am farming this out to you all.
I wanna take my best mate to the most awesome and amazing airsoft day of his life for his Stag Do part one. Our preference goes towards CQB and we have been looking at operation Forecastle. Now I was hoping you guys could help me find some other options along these lines.
Please share any sites/events/locations you are aware of and thank you all in advance

On 23/04/2017 at 8:30 PM, Goodgoth42 said:

See this wont be an issue with us as we are regular players to start with.

Is this a group of regulars or a mixed group, and are you a complete group of established friends or a mix of the different tangents of the grooms life?

I'd tend to recommend something a bit different to your norm for a stag do, and a series of activities that bond and form the group through the whole stag

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

... and a series of activities that bond and form the group through the whole stag

Airsoft for a few hours before you go out drinking and partying with strippers/lap-dancers/hookers.  Just remember that whatever happens at airsoft stays at airsoft ;)

yeah that's the plan hit an airsoft site with our normal players (maybe a couple of people with us who haven't been more then a couple of times) have a new site that's a bit different or special. Then off for a meal and the debauchery of a stag doo in the evening

Just want something special for it. (this is the quiet one the soon to be wife's family and all the extended friends cam go to)

• 2 months later...

So, I realise this was posted in April, and I realise Operation Forecastle has happened (I went to it) but IF you havent done the stag do yet, I can't recommend The Mall in Reading enough from when I played there, admittedly though it was a year ago though. Its CQB all the time, and if you dont have one, I recommend you BRING A TORCH & tape - Basement levels are DARK. They also have free customer car parking and specifically mention Stag Do's online. Well Marshalled, and they have cameras around the building to watch the games. Staff were very friendly too.

Surrounding that if you like clubs that arent playing dance music, the Purple Turtle is an excellent rock/metal bar with a great atmosphere, there are lots of nice restaurants around the area aswell as bars/clubs if rock and metals not your thing, and Novotel (literally next door to the site) was a great place to stay with use of the sauna pool etc.

Best Wishes, Don.

Archived