MK23, how do you put the slide back on ????

Kiran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I bought an MK23 from my airsoft site and was trying to adjust the hop up and now I cant figure out how to put the slide back on!

I was wondering if any of you know how to or know of any detailed videos on how to put the slide back on!

WIN_20170423_10_31_13_Pro.thumb.jpg.77d927fe7bdb0d83fef940fc677b2889.jpg

ThanksWIN_20170423_10_31_21_Pro.thumb.jpg.992821667a6fa3113528176ee9f65ec9.jpg
              Kiran

WIN_20170423_10_31_33_Pro.jpg

• Head Moderator

You do not say what brand your Mk23 is.  I have the TM version; the upper slide simply fits onto the lower frame but does not slide all the way from the front or it will jam.  I have not taken mine apart for a while but IIRC just position the upper about 3/4 along towards the rear, carefully push down onto the frame in front of notches and then slide it back a short distance. Slide back upper until you see the hole for the slide lock/release pin and fit the pin.

A simple search on YouTube will list several videos, try "reassemble mk23 pistol"

kj works is the make

I've got this exact make. It's a bit of a fiddle but there's a knack. There are slots near the back, on the sides of the hammer, with a gap in the middle. Slot the back of the slide into there and lower the front down then slide the slide back. It should engage on the rails then you can push the pin in and let the slide move forwards.

Archived