Low god for woodland games?

Nicky blue eyes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Not for an AEG or pistol.  My TM is sub 300 fps and works fine with 0.25 and 0.28 BBs in woodlands.  I consider that accuracy is more important than fps, and if you lack range then just move closer to the target.  The advantage of having lower fps is that you can play anywhere without worrying about the gun being too hot for a particular site's limit, just turn up and shoot.

• Head Moderator

Not sure about a low woodland god (as per your subject title).  The Green Man is a god of our woodlands (IIRC called Arddhu in Wales), and there is also the goddess Ardwinna.  Either are suitable deities to pay respect to in British woods.

Thank you I finally found something I like .. legaly lol. The green man is fine it's the bloody Morris dancers that go with him. On a tangent why do we have men with sticks and bells and the rest of Europe use fire works to celebrate the seasons and to scare the bad spirits? Any who....the god thing is because I'm "borrowing" my daughters I phone,auto correct is doing my head in.  Also if it helps my game I'll pray to what ever deity you like :P

310 is more than sufficient; that's what I run on many of my AEGs. FPS isn't everything.

Just use decent, heavier ammo, a good quality barrel & bucking and you'll be fine.

Sorry I have fat thumbs and a little I phone screen and as you can see auto correct can be amuseing .Also I have no idea how to change the title. If nothing else at least it can be a talking point.

59 minutes ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

Sorry I have fat thumbs and a little I phone screen and as you can see auto correct can be amuseing .Also I have no idea how to change the title. If nothing else at least it can be a talking point.

I'm not sure what you mean, correcting that spelling mistake would make absolutely no difference to my criticism. :P

310 is fine unless you're specifically trying to go for the long shots.

Archived