Missus battle belt. Thoughts?

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The woman hates to wear vest so i put together a battle belt what do you guys think... and i know colour clashing tragic dont think itll win the fashion show but its pratical 

1492524515032-2093946259.jpg

hahaha brilliant ... im going to use this camo bag for sure :lol:

Belts a great idea. I used to hate vests etc because of the bulk (im pretty petit) so they always got in the way and never fit right. Belt was a great alternative!

Ive only just moved onto a Viper lazer special ops vest because of how small it was with the pouches already mounted!

Its really thin at the sides too so i have more room to play.

• Supporters

Unless that rather odd crossdraw setup is done for a specific reason, as mentioned switch the places of the holster and pistol mag pouches.  In the current configuration (assuming a right handed shooter) she's drawing across the body in an awkward way then having to pull mags from the side that's already holding the pistol.  Doesn't make sense.  

I've never carried a spare gas can out to games, never felt any need to; unless the pistol is the primary weapon?

Yeah shes left handed haha and yea she refuses to use my rifles and wont use an mp7 so just gunna throw pistol mags at her haha 

• Moderators

Glad yours goes, chatted to a few couples at games.....

luckily mine baby sits while I'm out :D:D

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Oli.Hanks said:

Yeah shes left handed haha and yea she refuses to use my rifles and wont use an mp7 so just gunna throw pistol mags at her haha 

In that instance until you can invest in a proper left hand holster it's probably configured as good as you'll get.  Then again if she's just holding the pistol all the time, probably no real reason to worry about the holster not being ideal.

Could look into a warrior universal locking holster for lefties, very nice holster and at a good price too for what it does.

7 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

In that instance until you can invest in a proper left hand holster it's probably configured as good as you'll get.  Then again if she's just holding the pistol all the time, probably no real reason to worry about the holster not being ideal.

Its all right that one spins around :D

3 hours ago, Oli.Hanks said:

Its all right that one spins around :D

Only just realised its the wrong way round, I assumed it was for a lefty but totally missed its facing the wrong way.

its similar to what im putting together although I am putting on a leg panel too for a it more space for mags.

I've found cross draw works on my PC if the gun is tilted forwards, but at the waist that may not work.

Have you considered a shoulder holster? With either a dump pouch or one of these:

http://shop.blade-tech.com/product_info.php?cPath=38_60_64&products_id=224#.WPyG5mfTVaQ

I use molle fabric patches for magazines and these hard plastic pouches for dumping to (they hold the magazines very firmly.

Archived