WE hi cap 7.0 dragon- shotting full auto

gaz92
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi I recently dropped my  WE  Hi Capa 7.0 Dragon Type A Version

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/we-europe-hi-capa-7-0-dragon-type-a-version-black.htm#.WPJ-1YWcGUk

The grip safety popped out so I took the bottom off and put it back in.

Now as soon as I cock my gun it fires full auto until the clip is empty ( I don't even have to pull the trigger)

I stripped it down and put it back together but don't really know what I'm looking for.

Any advice?

Thanks

Does the hammer stay back if you rack the slide with no magazine in? If it doesn't then you've probably broken a catch or sear in the hammer assembly. WE do a lot of replacement parts and assemblies but I can't say I've seen replacements for anything for the hammer. Have a hunt round maybe you'll get lucky. I wouldn't recommend taking it apart unless you really know what you're looking for though because it's all spring loaded and will probably explode as soon as you do and be a complete PITA to put back together.

In which case it'll be a problem with the firing pin that hits the valve in the back of the mag. Something stopping it from catching back but that's where my knowledge of gas guns ends. Whatever the exact problem is I seriously doubt it's going to be an easy fix.

Archived