Almost time for me to go....

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
I will still stick around here on UKAF as i have built up a few freindships and you are a good bunch of lads (and the odd Lass or two... Matt... :) )

:wub: the sport will sadly miss you mate, and they get Wifi in the middle of the ocean right? :P (when your in the navy ofc) wanna hear your stories about all that man :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha the yanks used HMS Manchester to pratics CBQ so i am sure it will be fine.... JUst remeber you have to jump a foot to get through the doors!! And some of the staircases are like 85 degrees! :P

We get Internet and Phone access whist on Ship so i will be going and comming ever so often but as long as what ever i am writing about isnt threatening to the ship (giving away classifed Info for example) i will keeping you up to date!!

what? like saying oh we are going to raid this beach on this side of the country... etc.

No but take HMS Manchester for example.... She was on Anti Nortotics Patrol (bascily anti drug trafficing) And because She had to attack fast, hard and out of the blue there was certain things that could not be said

No but take HMS Manchester for example.... She was on Anti Nortotics Patrol (bascily anti drug trafficing) And because She had to attack fast, hard and out of the blue there was certain things that could not be said

Why do I have a feeling that had something to do with somalian pirates :P

:( my heart sank when i heard that, i think i gotta go to the doctors do have them lift it up out of my stomach or something... Jack... i will tell you this right now, you quit the forums and im joining your bike forums just to talk to you! :'(

the thing i find gay, is that they provide everything except boots! i would have joined then left just for the boots...and the thing that made me LOL was that ARMY cadets say they are NOT a recruitment service...yeah right lol

they seem to be considerably connected with the armed forces, hard to believe this, im sure when you get nearer the end they will have leaflets about joining the army!

EDIT, Not that there isn't anything wrong with joining the army, just that they say they aren't, when it is hard to believe ARMY cadets are not a recruitment service

Archived