Almost time for me to go....

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys....

I have come to the conclustion that Airsoft... Might not continue much longer for me for the simple fact its had to take a back seat recently and i carnt see my self regualy attending Walk-ons anymore....

Money.... Time.... Lack Of Transport.... Lack of local sites.... And simply more important things to do has come on the way

I will still stick around here on UKAF as i have built up a few freindships and you are a good bunch of lads (and the odd Lass or two... Matt... :) ) And i feel i can still contribute as my knowalge isnt about to walk away.....

I will still be keeping my kit for the odd weekend i might get free to play but this is the end of my regular career....

I will stick around as long as i am needed... And hey i might even take it back up when i get settled in the Royal Navy (there is some great site around Portsmouth!)

However this is me signing off....

Thanks alot guys

Jack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( ...i guess this means you can give me your gun! for £100 :lol:

Damnit, not that i play airsoft with you but still...Damnit (D A M N gets turned into #)

An airsofter never leaves. They only withdraw to fight another day.

Sorry to hear that man, and I wish you the best of luck with everything. And atleast you'll still be around here on the forum.

An airsofter never leaves. They only withdraw to fight another day.

Sorry to hear that man, and I wish you the best of luck with everything. And atleast you'll still be around here on the forum.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!

yeah i am pro, with my springer! and 3.45 KD and 12244676865433 hour play time on ALL THE CoD games!!!

YAY! i love the butt's of a rifle, just hope it ain't a support gun! Stupid me, i gave Mr Red LSW man an idea!

:lol: #I like big butt's and i can not lie!# lol

In hindsight, I realise that my comment sounds more like JTA has died...

Stupid me, i gave Mr Red LSW man an idea!

Trust me, if I was to try and use my LSW as a club, I'm far more likely to harm myself by pulling muscles than harm my target... That, and I don't want to have dried blood stuck in my LSW's buttplate.

and i dont want my blood on your hands, and now i sound like general shepherd! Our Blood...on their hands! lol Codsofting! FTW!

In hindsight, I realise that my comment sounds more like JTA has died...

Well i hope i am not dead..... I think i am still breathing.... In....Out......In.......Out...... Yep still breathing

Well i hope i am not dead..... I think i am still breathing.... In....Out......In.......Out...... Yep still breathing

Your spirit could be possessed within a keyboard...

*ahem*

Mate, it'll always be great to have you around on the forums. You could continue to update, or start a new blog.

Hope you still have a chance to skirmish.

As long as i still have readers i will continue to write.... That sounds like a quote or soemthing

As long as i still have readers i will continue to write

That looks better :)

Archived