Stealth Woods, Otley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First and only are probably the UK's largest chain of airsoft sites, with venues all over the country.

Otley is my regular site, and I recommend it. It's about 40 acres, so not huge, but more than enough for the number of players there. Good terrain of mixed, natural rolling woodland and open areas with very little of the nasty paintball style feel to it a lot of sites have.

Friendly staff running it as a welcoming club-style atmosphere and honest regulars.

Recommend it, for definite!

What date are you going? Might see you there!

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

First and only are probably the UK's largest chain of airsoft sites, with venues all over the country.

Otley is my regular site, and I recommend it. It's about 40 acres, so not huge, but more than enough for the number of players there. Good terrain of mixed, natural rolling woodland and open areas with very little of the nasty paintball style feel to it a lot of sites have.

Friendly staff running it as a welcoming club-style atmosphere and honest regulars.

Recommend it, for definite!

What date are you going? Might see you there!

Im actually going on my stag do. So its a private match on the 29th of August, its not open to publics. Plus, I asked about them just opening it and they said they dont stick stags and normal members together

But thanks for letting me know

Ah right. Well if it's a private STAG do; then not much of my post really applies; it'll depend on the friends with whom you're going more than anything.

With not having been to one, I won't be able to say what they're like I'm afraid!

Have fun!

Archived