Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Sico
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone is playing this ? Still in Alpha but has huge potential. 

I've been playing it for the last couple of day and I haven't had my hearth beating so fast due to a game in ages.

This game gives you a good adrenaline rush if you reach top 10. 

It has huge potential, myself can't stop playing. The Squad and Duo mode are awesome, but at the moment can't use my mic as my fiance is having an exam this weekend so there is severe brain braying in the house. I'll be in the dog house if I'll start shouting "contact NW". Maybe we play a squad soon.  

I've been playing this with a friend. Trying to get other friends to buy it.

I never usually like this kind of game but this is actually quite fun. I even came second on one game. I'd have won if it wasn't for RNG being against me :(

It's not the kind of game I'd expect myself to even come in the top 10, and most the time I don't, More often than not I'm one of the first to die because I running around trying to superman punch my mate :lol:

In single player mode this games is brutal, you need to be really skilled to win it. On the other hand it shines in Duo and Squad, and it has the potential to be very tactical and achieve some nice kills with the help of your teammates. The sound plays a major part in this game and at the moment it needs some serious work, they have "fix" it but kind-of make it worse. 

The sound is deceiving as it is the way your camera is facing, not your character, so if you turn to the right with ALT and hear it out of your left ear, its probably coming straight ahead of you, not from the left.

I think the closest iv'e come in a squad is 6th (3 of us) but we had a player who is not very good when it comes to shooty type games, and lags heavily as they are from the states.

Let me know when your mic is operational Sico

I'm am operational, this week played every evening and morning before and after work. Surprisingly my fiance doesn't mind me being all tactical on the mic :)). We'll see for how long though.

3 hours ago, Robert James said:

Oh nice! If you dont mind a friend and I playing, then invite me next time im on pal! Did you find Ass Fudge or Rob_Cheffy

I did sent a friend request. ciolanz ciolan smth like that is my ID

I'd love to get this to be honest, add me on steam if you guys like i'd be more than happy to join you guys for a game sometime.

• 3 months later...

Do u guys wanna leave your steam name here so we can invite each other to squads

/duos? I personaly have no1 to play with. 

Myself: pooranddrunk

Edit: ugh, it's been a lkng day, just noticed most of u mentioned steam ids already, sorry guys

Archived