Help for Heroes Charity Event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Well done @Robert James for organising this event and getting the raffle prizes.

There may not have been as many players as hoped but it was an excellent night and we helped rasied a good amount for charity.

Lucky @Prisce who won the the two top prizes, the gun and a custom paint job.

Thank you to @SeniorSpaz87 who lent me his sidearm for the night after a Deans connector snapped off inside my stock and put my gun out of action. Playing with just a pistol all night was good fun.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Loved listening to some of you screaming as you were chased through the basement.

The last game with the zombies was such a laugh, one of the best games that I have played there. The tension of trying to sneak past them in the dark and then those blood curdling screams from the dying really added to the atmosphere.

Just now, Jedi_Master said:

The last game with the zombies was such a laugh, one of the best games that I have played there. The tension of trying to sneak past them in the dark and then those blood curdling screams from the dying really added to the atmosphere.

Yes I knew there would be one or two zombies, not that many and I was sitting in a corner holding any light so that no one could see me. 

• Supporters

Really enjoyed last night, was great to meet a couple of you in the flesh. Can't believe I lucked out on the raffle, I never win anything! 

Got to admit, wasn't expecting anything like that from the mall, Zed Adventures surprised the hell out of me and I thank them for that!

Thanks Rob for organising, looking forward to doing more with you guys at different places!

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Really enjoyed last night, was great to meet a couple of you in the flesh. Can't believe I lucked out on the raffle, I never win anything! 

Got to admit, wasn't expecting anything like that from the mall, Zed Adventures surprised the hell out of me and I thank them for that!

Thanks Rob for organising, looking forward to doing more with you guys at different places!

@Prisce message @GearTech

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Robert James said:

Yes I knew there would be one or two zombies, not that many and I was sitting in a corner holding any light so that no one could see me. 

Yeah there was quite a few of us but everybody played it well and got into the spirit of it.

6 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Was a goodnight and was good to catch up with some people.

Loved listening to some of you screaming as you were chased through the basement.

Was that you in the gas mask?

Archived